Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Visit with the girls

The kids got to stay the night again tonight. I took them swimming today and we had a blast. I finally got a suit and got in the pool with them. It was a lot of fun. I flipped Lilith off backwards off of my shoulders a few times. I had forgotten how much fun that is! I totally got ambushed in the pool by them as well. They both ganged up on me and sunk me underwater! I did not take them swimming last year and they have both gotten a lot stronger than they were the last time that we went to the pool! Right now, Lilith and I took turn playing Guitar Hero 2. She has gotten pretty good at it and has decided to start playing it for real and created a band. She decided to name it the Rockin' Monkeys! LOL. Nu-Isis has decided that her favorite song on the game is Shout at the Devil and she loves to dance around while Lilith and I are playing. Now I need to build up her confidence so that she will start playing with us. I think that the reason she does not play yet is because she is concerned that she will not be able to do it. I think I am going to try to get her started playing it on the DS. Maybe since she would not be playing in front of everyone, it will help build up her confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment