Friday, June 26, 2009

Fucking thieves

So far, I have been doing really well learning how to budget. This means that I have been keeping a keen eye on the money that I spend. One of the ways that I do this is I get a daily update from the card company with my current balance. I noticed today that my balance was a little over $20 less than it was when I checked my balance after my last purchase yesterday. Come to find out, someone had sniped my fucking card number and used it to sign up for some email service aty Fastmail.fm and for a dating site called Zoosk.com! Honestly, i use fucking Gmail for Buddha's sake, why would I pay for an email service?? As far as dating is concerned, none of the sites that I ever used were paid for and I have a boyfriend now so there is no need for a fucking dating site! I canceled the card but now I have no access to the funds that are still on there until I get the new card. I am so ready for this day to be over and I really hope that I get my new card in time to pay for rent next week or I am going to be totally fucked. Now to work on getting these two charges taken off of my account. This should be fun as one has already told me to talk to the company that issued my card and the company that issued my card told me to talk to the vendor. *sigh* Time to go home and hit up the pool with the girls.*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. awwww poor Sororavn. You will get your card before rent is due. Great job on balancing your money!!

    -Sherm-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! I frikkin hope that I get it soon, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe...oh, I'm not laughing at your plight, because that fucking sucks...I'm just laughing about the fact of a site called Zoosk...must be for Bavarians only...

    ReplyDelete