Sunday, June 28, 2009

Restraint

Hmmm.....what gives you the fucking right to contact me now? Do you think that the restraining order has been lifted? It is really fucking sad that you decided to turn your life around now that we are no longer together. No matter how hard I try, I will always love you and I fucking hate myself for that. I hate myself for loving you no matter what you did to me or to yourself. I hate you for deciding that the drugs were more important than our family and our children. I am seeing a really great guy now and adore him just as much as he adores me. He has a son that is awesome and thinks that I am really cool and told me as much ^_^ I decided a while back that I was over you and from now on, I will not let you have any control over my life. I have moved on and am happy again, happier than I have been in a long time. I have a new home that I am making for myself and our children that no longer has any remnants of you. A fresh new home, a fresh new start and it feels fucking great. From this point on, you will no longer have any fucking control over me and my emotions. Goodbye, fucker.
*smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment