Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coming out

So, thanks to some help from booze and friends, I have successfully staved off total seclusion mode for the time being. Took the girls swimming yesterday. I got in the water a little bit but ended up getting completely sunburned! The tops of my legs are itchy, my back is radiating heat, and so are my shoulders. Fortunately, I had some aloe vera gel to put on them yesterday and some help putting it on. It is funny because now I have some odd tan lines. The top to my suit is strapless but does have a tie that comes up from the breasts to tie around my neck. So now, I have two white strips that look like they are emanating from my chest to my neck, LOL. Good news! I weighed myself on Wednesday and I reached my goal of losing 5 pounds this week! Totally excited about that. It means that I am on my way to a much healthier and even sexier self ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on losing the weight, just dont give anymore to me.

    ReplyDelete