Monday, June 29, 2009

Bucket List

1) Regain custody of my children
2) Earn my PhD in genetics
3) see my children grow into happy, healthy adults
4) Learn 2 foreign languages
5) Get my teeth taken care of and fixed
6) Visit Mexico
7) Visit a border town
8) Travel to Europe
9) Get my picture taken with Ronald McDonald
10) Stay up all night and watch the sunrise with someone I truly care about
11) Live on the East Coast for a year
12) Get at least two more tattoos
13) Buy a house in the middle of nowhere so that I have somewhere to escape to
14) Eat more veggies
15) Lose about 40 pounds
16) Take a cross country road trip
17) Visit the Grand Canyon
18) Visit the place where the meteor hit here in AZ
19) Learn how to code Linux
20) Wear a dress more often
21) Learn how to better code websites
22) Create a new website
23) See the poetry I have written get published in a book

More to come later as I decide to update this.
*smooches*
Ravn

No comments:

Post a Comment