Sunday, June 7, 2009

Seclusion

I feel like I am dropping into seclusion mode again This is not a a good thing. Usually when I get this feeling coming over me, I totally drop off the grid for a day or two. This one feels like it is going to be a lot longer, which is never good. I am not sure what is bringing it on this time. I think that it is deeper than just a wanting to get away for a little bit and be by myself like most people I know get. This is much bigger and seems much more sinister. I feel like using again but I know that is NOT a good idea. I am trying to figure out what is causing this and unfortunately, I am not having any luck. Anyways, I am dropping out for a couple of days. If you don't hear from me after a couple of days, message me to make sure that I am all right, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment