Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day update

Well, I thought that I would go ahead and update you guys on how Father's day went this past weekend. Dylan and Orion spent the night Saturday night. Sunday morning, after wishing Dylan a happy father's day, I called my dad. I was unable to get him on the phone so left him a voicemail wishing him the same. Called Granny so that I could talk to PawPaw and wish him a happy father's day and since my Uncle Harold was there, I also told him the same. When Lilith and Isis showed up, I let them call my dad and left him another voicemail with them telling him happy father's day. All in all, I think that I made the right decision. I am putting together his package tonight and sending it to him from the three of us. I hope that he likes it. It is a tshirt that says "Dad to the Bone" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment