Saturday, August 1, 2009

A few pictures from Gold King Mine Ghost Town

As promised, here is a few pictures from our trip yesterday. Enjoy!



This is the entrance to the gift shop that leads to the Ghost Town. While I was taking this picture, Isis called me a cow butt and told me to hurry up, LOL.



Lilith and Isis sitting in the back of one of the old gas tankers. I thought this was neat because it folds out into a little room on the back of the trailer so that the truckers could sleep, eat, rest, or whatever!


Taken in front of an old school house. Inside, on the left wall are letters from kids who have gotten to go check it out. On one of the desks, there is a dunce cap ^_^



Took this picture and a few others on other fire trucks for my Dad since he is a retired fireman. Girls really enjoyed taking these pictures and I hope that he likes them as well.

*smooches*
Ravn

1 comment:

  1. There!! I found a way to be able to view them here at work. They are so adorable. Looks like y'all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete