Thursday, October 20, 2011

SororRavn 50/365

I haz a major sad right now. Things are just not working out the way that they are supposed concerning my wedding dress. The original place I was going to get it from no longer offers it. My friend, Denise, was in talks with her aunt to make one very similar. I found the pattern I wanted and sent it, along with the picture of the original dress to her. I was simply waiting to hear back from her with an estimate. Turns out, she had a fucking heart attack! Now, I feel kinda bad because this is a dear friend's family. However, that being said, I am going to be very fucking selfish and be upset that she is no longer going to be able to work on my dress. I want to fucking cry. It would just be nice if one thing would turn out okay for this god-damned wedding!
[category SororRavn]

No comments:

Post a Comment