Sunday, July 26, 2009

Star Trek

I feel accomplished. I know this sounds really lame but I finally completed the Burger King Star Trek toys collection. Just got Spock's ship in the mail. I am totally excited because this would be the first time that I have completed a collection like this. I know some people out there would not open the packages so that they will rise in value but I do not see the point in having something if you cannot enjoy it. So now, I have all of the kids' meals toys plus Captain Kirk and Spock drinking glasses.
Here is a picture for all to enjoy. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Hey darlin, I was trying to view your pics that you told me about, but the only thing that I can see on that post is a bunch of the following:
    ??@?{v?x/???7ܴC۩?B?צɾ]?)?Q`???v2??7s?v؏з2?ߝ췶?ế???|?#7H6?? ?ߗ?סtᆲ?k??W?߉ȡμ??<?????o׷a?~ޏ???g?1?D?ޓ]?礎?8?ܨ?|Кv?lޮҡ7zШI쁘?[??Aڢc?e𽭏?>?C橃짟??T?CC򞛍򓝸nƤ?d쒷?щE?S?ͦ26C׵⺔0?뎻?g~R!K?űҘ]^]=??}TG2v#Xz????8??ة7??ۭݶ?? ??w>MO/??? zyu?葛?T?Zп ?m5?v??펮v?Ѫ6[۝?N@h$?H,ġG lH"6$?Iހ?$?B[l㒷?!ɵx??3??*L???Sʝҿ葌 {?씈_백򏻲쾐 v??˙?훾֞?M鹜鏆?F艴 躟?aң

    That is just a small sample. But then again, I am at work. maybe the just don't like me here. Oh well. I will try to view them once I get home. And I want to congratulate you again on the kiddies. >:D< I am so happy for you!!!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete