Thursday, July 23, 2009

July 31st

So, for those of you who are keeping up, the girls are finally moving back home on July 31st! It has been a long and winding road (to quote the Beatles) To give you some background on what happened, in January of 2008, the kids were taken into CPS custody because of an issue that their father and I had with drug usage. I have gotten clean and been sober for little over a year now, left their father because he would not stop using, met a great guy that I deeply care about and in general, loving life! Got a new apartment, that is all mine, that I am paying rent on by myself, and totally making into a new home for myself and my kids.
I am really excited about them finally coming back home. I have already found out what school that they will be going to and everything. Once I get the change of physical custody from CPS from the foster mother's home to mine, I will be able to enroll them in school!
That is all for this update, more to come later.
*smooches*
Ravn

No comments:

Post a Comment