Thursday, July 16, 2009

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

I found out yesterday that I am finally getting the kids back next month! For those of you who have been reading for a while or have known me for a while, you know that it has been a long year and a half. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it has the smiling faces of my two beautiful daughters embedded in it. Tuesday morning, I had therapy with Lilith and then Debbie and I brought the kids down to Phoenix for the overnight visit, since they spend the night with me on Tuesdays. We had a great session and I think that we learned a little bit more about each other.
OK - so I have rambled off my original reason for this post so let's get back on track.

Scene:
I am on the phone with Granny on Wednesday afternoon, kids are at the neighbor's playing with friends. I am sitting in the computer room about to get off the phone with Granny.
I notice that I have some new email so I naturally switch over to that tab and see an email from my old therapist. Excitedly, I tell Granny that I have some good news. I open the email and it is welcoming me back to her caseload!
What does this mean, you might ask -
This means that once we get the opening meeting out of the way, the kids will be back home within 30 days! We are trying to meet on Monday in order to get the ball rolling on this so that they can move back in with me!

So, I am going to ask a HUGE favor from all of you,
Keep myself and my kids in your thoughts, please? Wish us a happy reunion and a return to normalcy.
Thanks
*smooches*
Ravn

No comments:

Post a Comment