Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 29

I am sooooo fucking pissed! I have told this child that she can talk to me about ANYTHING! She got suspended for 3 fucking days for writing a note about her teacher, calling him a "fuck" and drew a picture of her stabbing him. I realize that this is pretty serious but the fact of the matter is that she has been really stressed lately with her responsibilities at school as well as a few other things. 
Apparently, her father told her that I signed a court document stating that he is not to be around her for 3 fucking years! I NEVER signed off on that, it was part of his damn plea agreement when we were BOTH charged for neglect. Honestly, if I had signed off on that, why in the hell would I have let them go see him when we were in Texas in July?? The court tried to pin that shit on me as well, but after informing them that I was currently, actively persuing reunification, they dropped it. I am so fucking angry that he would tell her such bullshit that I could explode! 

Poor kid, needs a break and hopefully this will give it to her as well as she will be dropping at least one of her school duties.
Sorry for the diarhea of the mouth. Needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment