Friday, March 12, 2010

Getting close!

I went to the doctor on Monday. I really despise going to the doctor's office in general but going to see an ob/gyn is just annoying. I am so close to the baby being born now that it is a weekly visit and one in which I get to be prodded to see how far along I have dialated! BLECH! So far, I am at almost 2 cm so hopefully she will be here very soon. ^_^ I have noticed that she has dropped considerably and defintely waddling more when I walk. Going to be doing some walking this week to see what happens there.
I also found out that my insurance covers the Essure procedure! What does that mean, you ask? It means that I will have permanent, irreversible birth control for life! I have already got the referral in with my doctor since there are only a few doctors that do it currently since it is still a relatively new procedure. Completely outpatient and will be done at my 6 week checkup. No cutting me open, no anesthesia, dr said they will probably just give me a valium to take, insert the blocks and send me on my merry way. w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment