Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yay for bloggy goodness!

I just want to say that I think it is awesome to have a place to voice my thoughts and think that other people read them. So to my readers, I say thanks! Now with that off my chest, on to other things.

My mother found out that I am pregnant. I had not planned on telling her yet but she friended me on Facebook and I had mentioned it on there and she found out. Fortunately, she is not mad at me for it. I had honestly planned on telling her in about a month or so, so I think she forgave me. 

I have been busy with the photography project at Envisage 2009. I am loving this project and will admit to a certain degree of egotism knowing that other people are out there checking out my pictures and getting a glimpse into the wonderful world of SororRavn!

In the world of kids, my daughters have been doing a fundraiser for school and I gotta hand it to my friends, they really came through for them! Between the two of them, we have sold almost 20 items, not counting on what I intend to purchase.

This week saw me getting my Halloween decorations up. It is amazing what you can get at the Dollar Tree. I spent about $10 - $15 on the decorations and it is looks amazing, if I do say so myself. ^_^ 

Speaking of the holidays, I am making plans now for a trip back to Texas for the holidays. I am really hoping that i will be able to make it since this will be the first major holiday that the girls have been back home!

Signing off now,

*smooches* Ravn!

No comments:

Post a Comment