Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hey guys, I know it has been pretty quiet on this end and for that, I sincerely apologize. I have been kinda busy IRL (I know, it sucks) with work and doctors and kids. I am quitting smoking, kinda have to with a baby on the way. Plus, it has gotten to the point where it just makes me sick to my stomach whenever I smoke. I am feeling pretty good about it except for the whole "Now I am constantly congested" part whenever you first quit. The doctor put my due date at April 7, 2010. I think that is a little early as it is based off my last period. I really do NOT want to be in the hospital on my birthday, which is April 8th.

I also got involved with a photography project. It is a year of life, in pictures. It is actually pretty cool. You can find it at Envisage 2009. If you are interested, you can find my pictures under the tag Soror Ravn ^_^

School is going well for the kids. Lilith and Isis are both liking it well. As I said, Lilith was elected for student council and is playing the violin in the orchestra. Isis is not quite old enough yet to be involved with those things but she is doing just as well.

*smooches*
Ravn

No comments:

Post a Comment