Thursday, September 3, 2009

My mini politician

Well this week has been a busy one to say the least. I started a one year photography project, you can check it out at http://envisage2009.blogspot.com. You can find my pictures under SororRavn. ^_^

I also rented Lilith a violin this week so that she can start orchestra. Today was her first day. Now I have to get her the books that she needs for class.

The big news this week though is that my daughter, Lilith, was elected to her school's student council! Last week, she went around and collected signatures from her teachers, classmates, and friends, as well as my own. She and I also worked on a speech together that came out really well, IMHO. I got home from work today and the big news is that she got elected! She had to get up today in front of her class to give the speech on why she is the best lady for the job.

That is all for now. Hope you have a great weekend!
*smooches*
Ravn

No comments:

Post a Comment