Sunday, September 4, 2011

SororRavn 4/365

My hometown is burning. I am very upset and worried. My entire family is out there, the trailer park that I used to live in got hit pretty bad. Evacuations all over the place. Unable to reach my mother, my youngest sister was out where they were being evacuated (she claims that she is not out there but I really do not believe her) When I texted her and asked her to keep me posted and that I hope she stays safe, her response was that if something happened to her, it was meant to happen. I texted her back and told that was fucking bullshit and she knows it. At this point, I am fucking pissed and upset with her. I just hope that Hallsville/Longview is able to recover from this quickly. It is so nice out there and green that this is heartbreaking

No comments:

Post a Comment