Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SororRavn 28/365

This is my stomach. I absolutely hate this body. I am no longer comfortable in it and can feel myself sinking into a major depression because of it. I got some oil for the stretch marks and it seems to be working but nothing seems to be working fast enough for me. I seem to either overeat or starve myself. Right now I am on the side of the fence where I am not eating.
Things seem to be overwhelming me right now and I feel like no one can hear me scream. Dylan is too busy with school and work and when I do see him, I don't say anything because home should be a happy place.
Not to toot my own horn but I think when one of my friends is upset, I am there for them. When I need someone to talk to or vent to, who can I turn to? I can honestly only think of a couple of people who are local that I can call up and have a bitchfest with or discuss my insecurities without feeling like a tool for bawling.
Siriusly sorry for the rant but I really needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening
[category SororRavn]

No comments:

Post a Comment