Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My big sis

In my biological family, there are 4 siblings. I am the oldest of 3 girls and 1 boy. However, since I have been in AZ, I have come to consider my closest friends to be family as well. In that regard, I have 2 more sisters and 4 brothers who I love very much. My older sister just found out that she may have to go in for surgery soon and they are not sure if she will make it through surgery. From a blood infection, cysts all over, to chest cold and the start of pneumonia, I am really scared for her. The doctor is telling her that they are going to hve to crack her ribs apart in order to do the surgery and seeing as how they are wondering about how she is still walking around does not bode well for her making it through surgery.
Why am I posting this? I am scared for her, not going to lie at all. Therefore, i am asking all of you, Please, Please, keep her in your thoughts, send good thoughts, vibes, prayers, or whatever her way. I could really use some help staying positive for her as well as helping her stay positive.
Thanks.
*smooches*
Ravn

No comments:

Post a Comment