Friday, November 20, 2009

Doctor visit

I really despise going to the doctor but in my current situation it is necessary so I made my first appointment on Thursday. According to the nurse practitioner that did the exam, they are putting me at approximately 18 weeks, while the original date (based on my last menstrual cycle) puts me at about 20 weeks. I did get to hear the baby's heartbeat on Thursday. I had forgotten how cool that was the first time around. We only heard one heartbeat so that is a plus!
I am going back on December 2nd for a sonogram which will verify that there is only one kid in there. Hopefully, we will also get to see if we will be having a boy or a girl. I have two girls that I gave birth to already and he has a little boy of his own. So far, I have gotten two votes for a boy and no votes for a girl from friends. They are telling me that I have to have at least one boy. Any thoughts from you, my fair readers?
That's all for today.
*smooches*
Ravn

1 comment: